For more information, browse through our International Partners e-book !
These partner institutions are all options for the ALS 5905 International Research Immersion class required for the Ph.D. and Global Agroecology Certificate. This class consists of a 3 to 6 months research experience abroad, in one of the above institutions. Students are required to take part in an existing project there, which does not entails any cost for the receiving institutions. The travel expenses will be paid for by the students’ advisors. The living expenses abroad are at the students’ charge. If you are interested in this experience, please contact Romain Gloaguen email@example.com well in advance to plan your trip and find a mentor at the partner institution you want to visit.
– University of New England (UNE) – Armidale
– Western Sydney University – Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment (WSU-HIE)
– Universidade Federal Rural de Pernambuco (UFRPE) – Pernambuco
– INRA Centre Antilles-Guadeloupe
– Hebrew University of Jerusalem (HUJI): Robert H. Smith Facutly of Agriculture, Food and Environment
– Univerista di Foggia
– Wageningen University and Research Center
– International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
– Gyeongsang National University
– Harper Adams University (HAU). You can also follow Harper Adams Agroecology on Twitter! @AgroecolMasters
– Cranfield University
– University of the Virgin Islands